Sunday, July 13, 2008

About My Mother

Meet my beloved mom
My mother is a tailor. She is the owner of Sister Tailor, located at Taping, Perak. My mom started her business in 1985; it has been operated for 23 years. My mother mostly does all the important things like taking customers’ measurement, cutting out the outline. Then the outline will be distributed to her workers who are my mom’s relative to sew it.

Social arrangement of my mom’s company is very simple. It consists of my mom, the owner, and two workers working under her instruction.

My mom’s company collective goals are to meet customers’ demands regardless how difficult they are. Besides, her company would like to produce high quality of malay clothes to customers to satisfy them. Other than that, my mom's company wishes to make the baju kurung, baju kebaya and so forth more trendy.

My mom’s company controls their performance by ensuring her staffs possess necessary skills. Other than that, my mom always supervising her worker to avoid mistake happen. Furthermore, my mom takes good care of worker's social, like giving them annual holidays.

My mom’s company is just restricted in Taiping area only. Most of the regular customers are local people from Taiping city. Sister Tailor is sole proprietorship as my mom is doing business in her own name and in which there is only one owner.

~Pei Leng~

No comments: