Monday, July 7, 2008

hi ppl

Greetings readers. I'm just going to briefly state my bio unprocessed information or bio data in short. My name is Shinn and I have been appointed as group leader for the group Ares and the reason for this is that they just wanted to pick me. So, fine I accept the position. I am a student of Sunway College and am trying to adept to the new environment I am currently in as well as waking up early in the morning for the sake of not being caught in the massive traffic jam.

I enjoy sleeping, eating, and i live to eat. So you could say I enjoy life. The other things I enjoy includes jamming, relaxing, and watching machinima videos. I think that Arby n the Chief pwns all other videos on youtube and that is a fact. One of the activities on my daily routine includes logging onto MSN and that is just pure 1337. My favourite perk is the Martyrdom althought I never got to play COD4 in my life yet but Martyrdom is just plain ossim(awesome).

And finally,i think mast3r ch33f is a preety cool guy,eh kills aleins n doesnt afraid of anything. =D

and btw this will teach u something bout computers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfgvsCScsA

p.s. homeworks are overrated?

____________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone, I am Xue Er but I'm usually known as Cheryl (not Rachel). Most of you would know the location of the Lumut port which is about 15 minutes drive from my hometown, Sitiawan, Perak. I graduated from SMK Methodist ACS in year 2007 which makes me 18 this year. Hopefully, I'll graduate as an Accountant and start my first day of work before I get my golden key.

Basically my hobby is playing non-violent games. It doesn't matter what. As long as it includes having fun with friends and family like badminton, swimming, tennis, cards and the outdoors. I also enjoy playing the piano and the violin especially with my brother which I extremely miss... If Mr. Bill will be so kind enough to not give us too much homework, then i might also take up dancing classes. And maybe find time to catch up with forever increasing amount of interesting fiction story books available in MPH (not the multipurpose hall ah).

Mind you, I'm not good in anything actually. I still don't know what I like of dislike. I'm not even sure that Accounting is the right course for me (parent's suggestion). As I battle my way through this 3-year-course, I hope that I'll learn more about myself and in the process, not be so forgetful, gain more sense of direction, and not fall asleep in class.

Did I mention that I like to make friends? Of course, forgive me if I still can't remember your names. :)
____________________________________________________________________
First of all, I am glad to be at Sunway University College to pursue CAT programme and become your classmate. Nice to meet you all! My name is Pei Leng, from Taping, Perak. Do feel free to visit me, as I will be very happy. Now currently stay in Sun U Apartment, with Cheryl, my lovely roommate and Jian qin, my cute housemate. We are having great time together!

I don’t have any hobby, as I like to sleep during free time. I love freedom; I hate people controlling my life and decide for me. I just hate that! I love to hang out with my friends especially with my best pal.

My aims are to complete ACCA course within 3 years, without resit any papers and become a chartered accountant in the future. So that, I can entirely free from homework. That’s all from me. Thanks!
____________________________________________________________________
Hey there, I'm currently a full-time student at Sunway University College under CAT programme. Actually I didn't really get to adopt to the environment here as people around are all strangers to me. Even in class also I didn't really get to know lots of friends as I like to hang at my place doing nothing. Luckily that I have my classmates staying together with me in the same unit in Sun U apartment and thus at least I still get some accompanion here.
I used to be a naughty girl, and yet now still I am. The me that you see will never be the real me as I also can't really sure that who I am. However I agree what my lecturer told us in class, I AM NOT GOING TO BE WHO I AM NOW. One day later I will be someone else, someone that get fully control in my own life. I hate for being under control of others, and by the same way i don't like to control others as well.
Well overall what I can tell about myself is that I'm an ordinary girl that wish to be not just ordinary. Get to know more about me?? Meet me on my friendster. HAHA
Oh ya!! Just forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jian Qin from Benta, Pahang and you can call me MoNKeY if you catch a difficulty in pronouncing my name. See ya!!^^*

No comments: